Thursday, May 14, 2009

OFF LIKE A ROCKET.

WAZZUP.

I looked at my calendar yesterday and my eyes almost fell out of my head. I basically have stuff written in through July and I have no idea how that happened. I am going to be out of town, out of town again, going back to CA, going back to camp, going to see two coolios get hitched, and then finally coming back to NYC.


I am getting ready to brace myself for a wild next few months. But there is lots of fun on the calendar, too.

And my Mumsy arrives today!! Holla!!! I am very excited for her visit and she is going to get to hear my band play at our gig next week.

Ok. Time to head off. I am blasting up to Westchester through Tuesday to do some pseudo-babysitting which will be more like hanging out with some of my most favorite people in the whole wide world. Friday night I get to go to an epic high school lacrosse game and Saturday night is the Junior Prom! I will probably cry watching Mr. E looking all grown up.

Hotties!!

Ok. I'm outtie.

No comments: