Monday, May 11, 2009

WE GOT OUTTA THAT PLACE.

I spent my Mother's Day with four of my favorite people in the world and we drove all over and did all sorts of fun things.



Storm King Art Center is a sculpture garden and it was fabulous. We had a lovely time walking around the grounds and were even treated to an excerpt of The Little Mermaid by our very own 'sayHeyHey.


We also managed to stop off at the Dia:Beacon, but only for a beverage, bathroom break, and

roll down the hill.

We are going to save that one for a day when it is really hot because apparently they have killer air conditioning. Plus,

we were really tired from our hike.


We finished off the night with a giant, freaking delicious Italian meal at LaManda's in White Plains. I don't know how we managed to get ourselves out of the booth and back into the car, but we did it. And I slept so hard last night I didn't even know what was going on. Because I was asleep. And I was sleeping sooooo hard.

2 comments:

sanch said...

we all looked so amazing.

Anonymous said...

so glad you are posting more frequently. love your blog, and love the people you hang out with.
yo mama