Friday, March 12, 2010

HOLY MELLOW.

I've really been laying low this week due to my Tuesday pukes; I haven't really wanted to eat anything all week.

New Fad Diet: Stomach Flu!

Yesterday was a little too full with work and teaching, but for the most part I have been doing an A+ job at coming home and going to bed and sleeping for at least 10 hours. I am going to continue this trend tonight and I couldn't be more thrilled.

My bod was wiped! I don't think I realized how tired and worn out I was.

It is rainy and cold and I actually like it because I am home, jammin' in my jammies, and I don't have to go anywhere. The only problem is that I am into season 4 of Friday Night Lights and I am finished with the DVD's that I have and I need to find a way to get the rest of them...

Anyone? Anyone?

No comments: