Saturday, March 27, 2010

MUTE MUFFIN 'SPLOSION.

What do you do on a day when you're losing your voice, you have to sing on stage that night, so you can't talk to anyone for hours and hours in order to try and keep it together, a la the show must go on?

You bake copious amounts of pumpkin spice muffins and then put them in your mouth so you don't speak.


You make your roommate eat them, too.

This seems like a good compromise; I think it makes perfect sense for me to eat a lot of baked goods. If I can't talk all day, I might as well reward my kisser with a treat and, hopefully, my voice will be rested for my show that starts in 7 hours.

That is 7 more hours of not talking. What am I going to do for the next 7 hours?

1. Nap
2. Run
3. Watch more of this
4. EAT MORE MUFFINS

No comments: