Monday, June 7, 2010

CORRESPONDENCE.

An email transcript from today:

From: Reception
Anyone need anything?

From: Molly Coogan
Does Staples sell anything that helps you maintain your sanity while you’re stuck at a desk? If so, I’d like a large order of whatever it is. Actually, you can go ahead and supersize that.

Thanks.

As of now, we have not located anything from the Staples catalogue that matches what I'm looking for. Some things that could be marketed by Staples as a "Desktop Sanity Saver"

1. Tim Riggins sheets to put over everything in your office.

*Side note: why don't they sell these? They sold NKOTB sheets. Although we all know that I love NKOTB like nobody's business, Tim Riggins blowz them out of the water with his hotness factor by like, at least a billion percent. At least. Joey's blue eyes are great, but Number 33's everything makes me weak in the bodyparts.

2. Drinking Helmets.

3. Turning said desk into a chocolate fountain.

That's all I've got for now. If you have any better ideas, please let me know.


OKTHANKSBYE.



No comments: