Tuesday, February 17, 2009

CHECKING IN.


How are those lists coming, skillets? I have 3 left out of my 9 for this month. One of them, I must admit, is making me wonder how I am going to make it happen, but happen it will! Because it is on the list! I love having my list on the wall right next to my bed because I get to look at it right before I fall asleep and it stays in my brain.

Ok, just wanted to see how y'all are doing with getting activated.

In other related news, this guy:

Mickey Rourke, also known as Crazy-Face-Scare-The-Beejesus-Out-Of-Me-McGee has won me over a little bit because of this piece of news:

"Mickey Rourke was stopped at Heathrow airport for being over the luggage limit, after it was revealed his suitcases were jam-packed full of shoes.

The award-winning actor had over packed his luggage and was told to redistribute his shoes into other suitcases, before he could board his flight.

Rourke was on his way home to New York on Wednesday, after an eight-day stay in London, where he was awarded a best actor BAFTA for his role in hit movie, The Wrestler.

An airline source told The Mirror: "It was really weird and extraordinary to watch, Five-and-a-half stone- 36kg- of shoes is one heck of a lot of shoes, especially for a bloke."

"Staff thought at first he must have had his BAFTA in his case," the source added."

To clarify, 5-1/2 stone is about 77lbs. Mickster had almost EIGHTY POUNDS OF SHOES IN HIS BAG.

You HAVE to love that.

I love shoes, so I totally respect Mickey's choice, even if he gives me the willies.

No comments: