Thursday, February 26, 2009

SOMEBODY BUY ME A DRINK.



These past few weeks (and especially the past few days) have been filled with a higher level of stress than my normal life, for various reasons. At the end of the day today I needed a serious something on the rocks but my cocktail will have to wait until the weekend. There is too much to do!

The good news is that tomorrow I will be signing a lease with my roomie on a new fabulous apartment and I couldn't be more excited. I have moved A LOT over the past years, usually in 4 month increments, so I am beyond thrilled that I will be at one address for at least the next year. It feels super.

I just have to make it through to the end of Friday and then I am off for a weekend of respite and relaxation complete with a horse and a forest. No joke. I am really ready for a break from the city and this trip is going to be perfect. I will take photos and make you all jealous.

I am dying for this week to be over. DYING.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for defelining and classing up the blog. Your act of kindness is noted. Love is a four letter word, as is WaMu. Guess which one I am sending to you?