Sunday, September 21, 2008

COUCH TATER TOT.

I am currently on the couch with my roommate and the dog, zonked from another amazing weekend full of plays, reunions with old A++ friends, and too much fun. We are eating ice cream and judging everyone on the red carpet at the Emmys.




So far, my favorite dress was America Ferrera's. Love it. Kind of want it in white for my wedding dress.


Tina Fey: The greatest of all time. Want to be her. Did you hear her say that she hopes Sarah Palin is free at the end of November? Hilare.


Ok, I need to go put a face mask on, have a bathroom break, and eat some more ice cream.


P.S.Sorry for the lack of photos on the blog, been hard because my computer is still in the hospital (but is coming back soon and it will be A-O-K!) and I haven't been able to upload stuff from my camera.

P.P.S. Totally think Eva Longoria is preggers. Just FYI.

P.P.P.S.This blog is really going to kick back into high gear when my pooter comes back. I have some great photos and things to blog about that I've been saving...

No comments: