Friday, September 19, 2008

WISHLIST.

My absolutely wonderful friend Meg-Star came in from NJ today to visit me. We used to work together in SF and she move east with her also wonderful husband and child about a year ago. She came sans her freakishly cute little boy, so it was just us two ladies out on the town. We wandered into a Scandinavian furniture store and it was like someone put everything I'd want in my apartment into one room.
Particularly this little number:



It is a 1940's piece by Josef Frank and it looks not quite phenom in this photo, but it is bangin' in person. The fabric is vintage linen with prints of various places in Manhattan. This is it:



It is so ME. IT IS. And it is only $9,200!!!! Ha! RIGHT! But of course I took the design cut sheet and talked to the sales woman about it for like, 10 minutes. And I took a photo of it w/ my camera for my own personal records. Because some day I WILL own it. I swears. And maybe because I used to work for Knoll design firm I can find some way to get myself a discount.

If any of you would like to purchase this for me, please feel free. Feel really free.

No comments: