Tuesday, September 16, 2008

GIRL DATES.

I have already noticed a few key changes in my social patterns here in NY, and the first major one is this:


Girl Dates.

In San Francisco, I had an established group of comrades. The main way that I met people was through doing shows and bonding with folks during the rehearsal process...Plus, I had grown up in the area and knew lots of people in general, and SF is a smaller city so you run into people all the time.

I have already met a couple of fabulous girls at parties and various events and have been asked out on, well, girl dates. I must say the process is kind of like regular date-dating. You make plans to go get coffee or dinner, you have to figure out what you're going to wear, you hope you have things to talk about...all those shenanigans. It is rather exciting and totally different from my past life as a West Coaster. And, it makes me feel very Sex & The City again to have so many super females around.

So, I am totally uniting with the ladies of New York and loving it.

No comments: